Do You Need a Term Life Insurance Quote?
When you get quotes from a number of life insurance companies, you simply compare prices and choose the lowest one, right? But there's much more to it than that.
But not all term life insurance policies are equal. A term life insurance quote may be misleading. Is the term life insurance policy a
o Level Term,
o Annually Renewable Term, or
Soon enough you realize this is like comparing apples to oranges. So by selecting the lowest price alone, the coverage may be inappropriate for your situation.
You must check the financial strength of the life insurance company. Insurance is simply a promise to pay. If the company is not financially strong enough, how will they keep their promise? How tragic would it be for the insured to outlive the insurance company.
Often companies with an inferior financial rating will offer lower premiums in order to attract new customers, since they cannot compete on financial strength. The easiest way to find out and insurance companies financial status is to check with the financial rating services: AM best, Moody's, and Standard & Poor's. These companies provide a letter grade, just like in school, with "A? the highest. For your own safety, never consider a term insurance quote from a company rated less than "A".
Tip of the day
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- Another reason for a review at renewal time has to do with knowing what coverage you don’t have on your car, which you might now be in need of.
- Both House And Senate Are Yet To Come Up With Final Health Care Package
- Can I Name a Non-Relative as the Beneficiary of my Life Insurance Policy?
- Challenges in Procuring a Home Insurance
- Do You Need a Term Life Insurance Quote?
- Health Insurance Explained ? Why Do You Need It?
- Life Insurance Types ? What Do You Choose?
- Protect Yourself with a Life Insurance Policy
- The Secret to Health Insurance Rates
- Top Tips to Obtain Auto Insurance Discounts
- Types of Car Insurance Coverage